Augusta Aviation @DNL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G-force

In January '05,the CP whom I knew related to me to NOT work for this outfit for the following reasons;Mx not done ,not signed off,training not done ,pilots not signed off,very much pressure on pilots to BUST flight & duty time regs,fly with squawks,pay & QOL issues very sub-standard for a PT 135 on-demand outfit, etc,etc.( The CP was resigning his position that day to take a PT 91 corporate position.)
A word to the wise!!!!

Last edited:
what are you? the 135 police?

g force, work for the FAA if you must keep notes on and dirt on every 135 operator in America.

I used to fly through DNL alot. Intresting piece of info: almost no local pilots i talked to would get any mx done there. Dont know about the 135 stuff.

Shouldnt someone look at banning G-force before the site attracts unwanted legal attention from one of the companies he is constantly talking crap about? Why the hell is he now posting something about a 2-year-old job ad?? Is he really that pathetic?

I mean really, has this guy ever made a constructive post or is he just a lawsuit waiting to happen?

Reading & Understanding

Shouldnt someone look at banning G-force before the site attracts unwanted legal attention from one of the companies he is constantly talking crap about? Why the hell is he now posting something about a 2-year-old job ad?? Is he really that pathetic?

I mean really, has this guy ever made a constructive post or is he just a lawsuit waiting to happen?

The Ad on findapilot.com is a CURRENT ad for pilots at this outfit.Maybe the problem is that you cannot understand what you have read!!!!

Maybe you just can't read!!!!

Last edited:
The Ad on findapilot.com is a CURRENT ad for pilots at this outfit.Maybe the problem is that you cannot understand what you have read!!!!

Maybe you just can't read!!!!

Ahh....I see now that you make this crystal clear in your original post.

I bet you get a lot of people telling you not to go work somewhere, huh?

Ad still running

It almost mid-February and the position(s) are still open at this outfit.It goes to show no self-respecting pilot wants to be exposed to the kind of degradation and liability that is occuring at this outfit.

This outfit might have to wait a long time to fill their positions!!!!!!

Last edited:
flawed logic

one cannot deduce simply by virtue of an ad, running longer than whatever variable you have assigned to it as acceptable, to mean that somehow this "outfit" as you call it , is not worthy of of consideration.

questions to ponder"

what if they left the ad in , but filled the positions. most ads are for thirty days or weekly.
what if they like having a file of potential candidates?
do you know anything about them other than they run an ad?

Can you really base a conclusion on one opinion. You can't

if you're conducting research on suitable places to work, you might want to go the library and do some research yourself on how to conduct a study using proper research methods.

For example, you'll need to do a national study of all operators. you'll need to pull accident data on all the operators in the nation and determine if there are any links to region or climate. you'll have to determine the training of all the pilots who work for these outifts to find if there is a correlation to how they were trained. were they civ or military.

if the data you've acquired on operators places this augusta outfit in a certain category containing questionable data, then you need to start research on every one in this group to find common elements causing this negative opinion.

what is the diet of most all of these pilots? does consuming the typical overnight quantiy of three beers ,or whatever the Delta Captain had ,affect the outcome of all these flights?

What are the files on all the mechaincs? how many of them are divorced. How does emotional problems affect work performance?

You see, there are so many variables to consider G-Force, when making conclusions on such matters that you cannot possibly have done the work?

if you have, you must enlighten all of us with this data. we'll inspect it to see if your research methods are correct and proper, while meeting all scientific standards.

Have you even conducted an informal poll? Why not stand outside the door at all the natios FBOS and talk to passengers getting off these flights? Why not talk to all the pilots who fly these airplanes to get their opinion for your study?

I suggest making blanket statements like "they're looking for plural CFI's ' and somehow this means they're dangerous, is RUBBISH.

Last edited:
Augusta is my home town where I grew up. DNL is a very family run airport and a very blue collar deep south kind of atmosphere all around except for all the millionaires that keep planes there. There are more doctor and lawyer redneck pilots there than you can imagine but DNL is by far on the nicest edge of town. I don't know anything about Augusta Aviation but if the owners are the same family that own the airport/FBO then that explains everything.

Yeah, I have to agree with the other fellow there G-force. You have a loooong uphill battle if you want to start judging all the on-demand 135 operators out there. From what I hear, the FAA rarely wastes their time doing that especially if it's cargo.

Latest resources

Back