• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

ATL crashpad

jetdawg

Total Time
NEED A CRASHPAD IN ATL GIVE ME A CALL

I own two crashpads in the ATL area. My crashpads are located approx. 5 miles south of the ATL airport so a car is a must. For those of you who will go to the Airtran trng. ctr. the houses are 4.5 miles form the trng. ctr. for those going to the Delta or ASA trng. ctr. they are approx. 8 miles form the trng. ctr.

All of my crashpads are fully furnished from kitchen to bathroom to laundry room. I have a cleaning crew that comes once a month and cleans up the homes. For the most part all rooms have two twin beds, night stands and ceiling fans. I have a few rooms configured as private rooms with one bed, night stand and a study desk in them.
All of my homes have high speed wireless internet, washer and dryer and 78 channel cable, desktop computer, VCR/DVD player and again monthly cleaning service, weekly garbage pickup

I do not require you to sign a contract for living in my homes. I just expect you to take care of them while you live there.

1st house
goes for $175.00

2nd house
goes for $155.00

All private rooms rent at $275.00 no matter what house you choose. If interested or you have any questions give me a call or email me.

atlcrashpads@yahoo.com

404-849-2010