• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ATL Crashpad

jetdawg

Total Time
My houses are located approx. 4 miles due south of the ATL airport so a car is a must. I have owned my homes for over 6 years and the area is safe and convenient to grocery/shopping.

All of my homes have high speed wireless internet, washer and dryer and 78 channel cable, desktop computer, VCR/DVD player, monthly cleaning service and weekly garbage pickup.

I do not require you to sign a contract for living in my homes. I just expect you to take care of them while you live there.

1st house
goes for $175.00

2nd house
goes for $155.00

All private rooms rent at $275.00 no matter what house you choose. If interested or you have any questions give me a call or email me.

atlcrashpads@yahoo.com

404-849-2010

jetdawg

Total Time
If needed I may be able to create a private room in one of my homes, so if interested give me a call and I will let you know.