Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

njcapt

Freak power candidate
Here is an update of February and early March new hire classes from the Union's Membership Services folks. I have heard that the class on the 17th will be for 14 new hires - but as always things change quickly around here.

Last week the membership committe met with the new hire class. There are 14 in all with 6 being F/E upgrades. Great group of ladies and gentlemen.

The next schedual for new hires is the 17th of this month. This will followed up with another class of approx. 20 new hires on March 3rd.

As of feb 5th there were 11 people in the pool at ATA including myself. Interviews continue thru part of the month. I hope to be in the march 3rd class. Do you have any idea how/when they let you know you are in the class? I heard the March 3rd is a 737 class?

Last edited:
145drvr-

I know someone that was given just under two weeks notice for the 2/17 757 class. I believe that normally, they try to call about three weeks before a class starts. From what I've heard, the majority of the March class will be 757 newhires.

sayagain?

145drvr-

Congrats on the 737 class. Glad to hear that you'll be on the "bullwinkle" jet. I need to move up some numbers on the sen. list for bidding.

If you have any questions, PM me. I went through the training last fall.

sayagain?

145drvr said:
just got the call today for the march 3rd 737 class. cant wait!

Good job, Bro. I got a call from an old NJ homie who got the call for the 75 on March 3rd. Sounds like it ought to be a big one with guys going to both airframes.

I don't know what kind of flying you want to do but the 75 folks are going to be doing a LOT of long haul international (and CRAF) stuff in the near future, and the 73 guys are going to be near home sleeping with their wives every couple of days or so. I love excitement as much as the next guy, but don't mind the boring domestic sh!t when it means RONs in Vegas and Phoenix.

Just remember when you get to class that the junior dude drives the van to and from the hotel and bar.

Latest resources

Back