Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dep676

My Glock is bigger!!!!!
Anyone have a membership to Aviationcareer.com? If so can you give a little info on the job posted 5/3/05 Corporate Pilot. Does it give any info such as location or area of country? I first saw the ad on Skyjobs.net.

Thank you much appreciated.

Here ya go ...

Title: Corporate Pilot
Company: Employers Name WithheldProduct/Service: Location: CTRequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: The Corporate Pilot will assist Chief Pilot in all functions of the organizations air travel. Will be responsible for other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Successful candidates will have a Bachelors degree in Aviation or Aerospace Technology with at least two years of experience. Candidates must possess airline transport rating with current first class physical and minimum 1000 hours of pilot in command flying time. Candidates must be punctual, flexible and adaptable and demonstrate excellent organizational and verbal communication skills.
Company Benefits: Salary of 55k Company offers an environment of market leadership, product innovation and personal growth, plus excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid vacations and holidays, 401(k), retirement ESOP, annual bonus, paid year-end shut down, and tuition reimbursement

Now, how do ya live anywhere in CT on 55K ??

TransMach

Thanks for your help. Not in my neck of the woods. Yeah how do you live in CT on 55k a year?

under a bridge

Latest resources

Back