Anyone fly for Gulfstream out there?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sppedmode

I'm hearing rumors that Express I set up a flow-thru with Gulfstream Airlines out of FL. Don't know the details, but, aren't all those right seat guys PFT? I'm not trying to flame anyone here, but just curious if anyone else has heard anything about it over at Gulfstream.

Last edited:
I dont think anyone will admit to flying for Gulfstream.

Most will say they fly for Continental Express but if you grill them under hot lamps long enough theyll come clean and show you the cancelled check

Gulfstream

I got hired by Gulfstream as a FO on the 1900, but for some reason they furloughed me after only flying with them for 250 hours.

Scabstream

That airline trains future scabs. When I was based in MIA I'd see their "crews" every so often in EYW. One pilot tried to jumpseated on us but when the Cpt. asked him which airline he flies for he said "Delta Connection" like that is supposed to fool us. We let him ride anyway but we both couldn't help looking down upon him. Another time we saw one of their FO's fooling around under one of the cowlings. My Cpt actually walked up to him and asked him "Do you have to pay to fix it too?". It was common to hear words such as Gulfscab and Scabstream broadcast on ATC by unidentified individuals. If anyone is considering PFT or a program such as Gulfstream beware.

Moral of the story Gulfstream=potential carreer buster:eek:

Gulfscab and Scabstream

Great names for a rotten mistake of an airline!!

As a consumer I vote with my dollars and would not pay a red cent to fly on that stupid scab mill. I will WALK before I'll fly on that thing!! I would like to see an expose made of those bums and I betcha if it was broken wide open to the paying public, the public would WALK and they would be forced to shut down.

"Ladies and gentlement, for the information on those passengers flying on Continental Connection flight 2345, that flight has been canceled due to insufficient funds in the first officer's checking account. Thank you."

Latest resources

Back