Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jacksjj

In thrust we trust.
So what is going on over at ASA? I have been in the pool forever, and keep hearing all kinds of dofferent information coming out of recruiting about my date. First it was June 5, then the 19th, now they are telling me they will not be having class until July. Does anyone have any good info? I know I am in the next class... but when!?!?!?

Thanks!
JJ

Well Im sure this is news you dont want to hear. I just finished my yearly sim check and was talking with the instructor that was teaching INDOC to the new hires and he told us on Friday (may 26th) that they just cancelled (pushed backed) all class till Aug. Sorry for the bad news.

I'm just wondering if they are waiting to see if anyone is going to quit when they start closing down SLC? I hear we are still going to fly 23 Flts a day out there. It could also be that when they start transfering the 700's over to SKYW even thou the 705's are supposed to be a 1 to 1 transfer we may end up a little on the fat side for pilots if they transfer them at a quicker rate.

just my 2 cents that was on friday so things could have changed 6 times already!

But hey things could look up for you poolies - people are quitting this place like crazy! The fractionals have been looking good to many of our FO's

The last prelims (that closed yesterday 5/29) showed 20 crj200 vacancies. Somebody has to fill those. We'll see what the finals show.

It was announced in class today that the next class will be in July. There are 18 in the current class. Assignments were 4 ATR, and 14 CRJ 200. Today the assignments were changed to 7 ATR, 4 CRJ 200, and 7 CRJ 700. Any guesses as to the motive for the sudden shift?

Latest resources

Back