• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Another Florida House For Sale. Titusville

rvsm410

Total Time
1989 Home completely renovated, 3 bed 2 bath oversised 2 car garage, Hugh new 25 x 45 screen pool area and pool, solar and gas heated for year round swmimming has a built in Spa that can be isolated for cool winter months....

New roof, new appliances, new paint and stains, newer tile floors, roman tub in master bath......

Extra deep lot, in an very exclusive neighborhood where all the new homes have sold in excess of $340K w/o pools.... I am asking $299,900 with a pool....

Listed with Boby Mutter realty in Titusville, see his web site for pics of the house on Zoltan Dr.....email me for more info....

Yeap I am moving to LAS,,,,,out of here in October...

rvsm410

Total Time
$10,000 airline discount!!!

Forgot to mention that I am including all my lawn equipment, a hydomatic Snapper rider, ladders, everything for the yard....and by the way, the pool was completely resurfaced, new tile and all pool equipment, filter, and auto pool cleaner just a few months ago....

This is a good investment for this area, prices are whay over the $300K mark already...! email me rvsm410@yahoo.com if you work for an airline, I will give you $10,000 off the asking price!!

rvsm410 said:
1989 Home completely renovated, 3 bed 2 bath oversised 2 car garage, Hugh new 25 x 45 screen pool area and pool, solar and gas heated for year round swmimming has a built in Spa that can be isolated for cool winter months....

New roof, new appliances, new paint and stains, newer tile floors, roman tub in master bath......

Extra deep lot, in an very exclusive neighborhood where all the new homes have sold in excess of $340K w/o pools.... I am asking $299,900 with a pool....

Listed with Boby Mutter realty in Titusville, see his web site for pics of the house on Zoltan Dr.....email me for more info....

Yeap I am moving to LAS,,,,,out of here in October...

rvsm410

Total Time
Thanks for the emails, and the Airtran pilot that came over to see the house....its still for sale, no deposit made yet...

I will offer the house to any Airline Family at $20,000 below the listing price, that's $279,900....this is a bargan for this area.....

rvsm410

Total Time
Realtor Email address

I forgot to mention...this deal is good for one more week, I must have a contract on the home by Friday September 23 as I am leaving for a new job out west a week later..

Repeat: $20,000 off the listing price for a contract on or before 9-23-2005.....

Email direct rvsm410@yahoo.com for me.

My Realtor: bmutterrealty@aol.com ask for Bobby.

Last edited:

rvsm410

Total Time
$20,000 off for professional aviators, till 9/16....

My house is exactly 31.2 miles to MCO.. all super hiways, no lights, low traffic, means your at work in 25 minutes....

I have a great 3/2 home with an extra large garage, L-shaped home, and driveway, Low maintenance siding, lush tropical land scaping..extra large lot, with pleanty of room for a work sop and the kids swingset...

Covered 13' x 26' "Roof" covered patio with ceiling fans, 27" TV phone and $1000 worth of new patio furniture....the Modern Black Pool enclosure in 45' x 32' covering a completly resurfaced/ retiled free form pool and Spa....solar heated and GAS heated for year round fun...It has a new top of the line Hayward auto clearner, the best diamond aluminum coated pool cover and roller money can buy to keep heat in during the winter nights...

New 13 seer A/C system in June, new 30 year demensional Shingle roof in May..all applicance > than a year old. there is more, way more...

I am offering any licensed comercial pilot or airline employee $20,000 off the listing price of $299,900//no hagle deal...ready to move out as soon as you need....this deal is only good until September 16....

Last edited:

rvsm410

Total Time
$279,000.......a Bargan for this area...do a drive through see for your self....

Many Neighbors live here and work in Orlando, easy drive!

All the amenities you could ask for.....Roman tub, cheap Gas heating and appliances,

WHAT IS A FLORIDA HOUSE WITHOUT A POOL??? Dont spend money for a house then another $35K to put a pool in! Our os ready to GO!

Auto Temp controlled Solar and Gas Heating year round!
Auto Pool cleaner and Timer!
HUGH Screen and Covered Patio for entertaining guests!

Over 2200 Sq Feet under roof....

Special Deal no hagle [ $20,000 OFF] discount to airline employees....

Come on folks...this is the Florida Lifestyle home you have been waiting for...

rvsm410@yahoo.com

rvsm410

Total Time
Last few days for the airline employee discount of $20,000 off my house...I have spoken to several of you here about it, sent alot of pictures, now is the time to secure a contract, by Friday......price would be 279,000....no haggle...