Another AirNow EMB-110 Crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OzBushWhacker said:
Too many freight dogs going down these days. Don't burn a brother till we know the facts.

That should tell you something...should it not? Mx/Pilot Training/Pilot Experience...the list goes on.../Bad Skd's/Lack of good Sleep/Mgmt/etc...

And I certainly would not BURN A BROTHER...nope...the fire at the crash sight will do that.

You should know by now that you will be second guessed after your dead. So, get used to it.

As for keeping our mouths shut....well we are trying to make things safer....not cover up any of the above.

And, I did not think anyone here was trying to blame the pilot....maybe you should re-read the post. They are asking if anyone has heard anything yet...to which no one knows anything until the NTSB gives a report.

Don't count on the Mass Media getting anything right on the Aviation side of things. Now that is a fact.

I would like to know why soooo many Bon'a'Ronttt'essss are crashing at this company. If it is true they have lost 3 in one year. That is not good at all.

Peace. Light'n up....No One is Casting any Blame.

Last edited:
CFI said:
Anyone have any info. Heard it hit the hill by DDH on the missed approach?
OzBushWhacker:

Just to show it did not start with "I heard". It started with "Anyone have any info."

So, either help with the request at hand or keep your "Don't blame the Pilot" too yourself.

This place as a record of wrecking planes.

I just checked them out. Do yourself a favor and read the other accidents.

Not that it really matters, but it is actually 4 in about 19 months. First one was Jan 2005 in NH. Crashed on a missed with one shut down. Pilot was killed.

Then the one that lost an engine in Manchester on T/O. Crashed into the Wal-Mart garden center trying to get back to the airport. Pilot survived.

Earlier this year (?) in NC (?) the pilot neglected to get the aircraft fueled for a re-positioning flight. Pilot survived.

Friday morning. Sounds like another crash on a missed.

Be careful guys. NO is an acceptable answer. Late is ok if it keeps you alive.

Did this really happen?
No links that I can find, the content on the update link "is no longer available"?
So what is the deal? What happened to the pilot, complete loss, etc.
It is odd that if it did happen there are no news links anywhere.
Not doubting that it did indeed happen, but nothing? Weird.

Latest resources

Back