Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tri-holer

Unregistered Ruser
Just got notified that I was hired for the 28 Sept class. Anyone else? Really looking forward to it!

If anyone has information on where to stay cheaply, would surely appreciate it.

And please, no flame about how I am selling out the industry flying an MD-80 for low pay. I have been flying a CRJ at an "industry leading company" and have rarely been able to pay all my bills. It is a step up and I am happy to take it.

Tri-holer said:
Just got notified that I was hired for the 28 Sept class. Anyone else? Really looking forward to it!

If anyone has information on where to stay cheaply, would surely appreciate it.

And please, no flame about how I am selling out the industry flying an MD-80 for low pay. I have been flying a CRJ at an "industry leading company" and have rarely been able to pay all my bills. It is a step up and I am happy to take it.

Is there growth there? What is the pay, schedules and so on? How did u apply?

"Is there growth there? What is the pay, schedules and so on? How did u apply?"

A search will give you more info.

There is growth. They said 3 more airplanes this year and plans for more beyond that. 41.00 for an FO with a reasonably quick upgrade - 2nd year CA is 72 (I think). Don't know the schedules. It is out and backs mostly from Las Vegas and Sanford, FL with 14-15 days off (someone prev. posted).

I applied by sending my resume in (at the right time, I guess). They are growing.

You can ge the pay off airlinepilotcentral. Tri Holer, a buddy of mine is over there as a Captain and would probably be able to help you out with the internal stuff like where to stay. He is on this board as singlespeed. Send him a PM.

Hope this helps.

I just got the call as well. tough choice. I am 3rd year F/O (displaced captain) at TSA. Could upgrade next spring, then again it could take a year or two.

Any guidance? I live in st. louis and couldn't really afford to move to vegas or orlando. Help please!!!

Where do you want your career to go? If you pass on Allegiant, do you plan on staying with TSA for your entire career? Do you want to stay at a regional, or come to what may become a very successful LCC?

I think if you come to Allegiant, you're looking at an upgrade in no more than 2 years. Right now the junior Captain was hired in June 05. Come November, the junior Captain will have been hired in Sep 05. The company is solid (as solid as any airline can be) and is profitable.

What do you get by staying with TSA? You get highs and lows depending on the whim of your mainline partner....

I know two of our guys who live in St. Louis and commute to SFB. We have a flight out of Mid America into SFB that they commute on I think.. I don't think the LAS commute would be too difficult either with caas.

Good luck with your decision!!

Just a quick question. Does Allegiant have jumpseating agreements with most everybody?

Latest resources

Back