Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mach none

wishin I was on a boat
Heard a rumor today that calls were going out for a Jan. 4, class. The numbers would be 10 total with 6/4, or 4/6 SEA to ANC. Can't remember which base got more.

Anyone got the call yet?

no call here...

I have also heard this rumor from another source. Seems credible. I and four others have been waiting the longest, since Dec 02, and so far no calls.

I honestly hope this is for real.

I think there is a 1/12/05 737 initial class, so basic indoc starting on the 6th certainly would fit nicely with that.

I received an email from the poolie that was called. He confirms there will be a class on the 3rd of January. I haven't been called yet... very frustrating.

Rhino said:
I received an email from the poolie that was called. He confirms there will be a class on the 3rd of January. I haven't been called yet... very frustrating.
Did the poolie state how many and which bases?

mach none said:
Did the poolie state how many and which bases?
I can confirm that there will be 10 new hires. 6 will be on the MD based in SEA and 4 will be ANC based on the -200.

Congrats to all who get the call, and to those coming to the MD, I'll see you in training.

Also, mach none...I'll see you in training for sure next month...:cool:

ten called

Ten were called from the "competative" pool. Unfortunately those of us in the pool had no idea it wasn't first in, first out. So, for most of us, the wait continues...

Don't think so

As far as I know, there were none of us chosen from the Dec 24, 2002 group.

Not sure why...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back