• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Makes another offer to Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, I gotcha... so we have a month to see what will happen.

Thought I was reading something wrong, but too sleepy yet to figure it out.

This career will turn me to drink yet... :)

Old swill(waukee) for everyone !! I got some cheese curds left in the fridge too !! Let's hope the deal gets done folks !

'Let's get er done'... Can't go ice fishing this weekend.. gotta work. dammit. Heard the crappies are biting on Web Lake.

Lord.. that sounds like alot of dough...

My initial react when this first started was cynical. Now I am wishing AirTran would've knocked on Frontiers door first. We are like the rabbit hopping around happily in the grass searching for food, while the big hawks keep circling overhead. If we don't merge with other rabbits soon, one of the hawks will swoop in and the only thing left will be rabbit droppings.

My initial react when this first started was cynical. Now I am wishing AirTran would've knocked on Frontiers door first. We are like the rabbit hopping around happily in the grass searching for food, while the big hawks keep circling overhead. If we don't merge with other rabbits soon, one of the hawks will swoop in and the only thing left will be rabbit droppings.

Maybe, Airtran/ Midwest/ Frontier/ Alaska ??????

Great post, but if we go after Frontier I hope we use your paint and commercials.:)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back