• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Learning From History

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, three pages and only a couple of posts about the actual subject. Just one guy and his alter egos polluting the thread.

This is exactly why I have pretty much left Flightinfo for greener pastures.

flx757 said:
Wow, three pages and only a couple of posts about the actual subject. Just one guy and his alter egos polluting the thread.

This is exactly why I have pretty much left Flightinfo for greener pastures.

If you have left, why are you still posting? BYE .

Boris Yelling said:
I had no idea the pay was this low.

That's the average pay. Remember, we've got a ton of guys on 1st and 2nd year FO pay. That brings the average down quite a bit.

Lame Lizard said:
If you have left, why are you still posting? BYE .

I said "pretty much left". I guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit either, eh Chuckie?

By the way, those "greener pastures" I have "pretty much" left for are green because they purposely keep out dead weight such as yourself.

Have a nice life Chuck/Lawman/Boris/Lame Lizard/Limp D1ck/, etc....:laugh:

flx757 said:
I said "pretty much left". I guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit either, eh Chuckie?

By the way, those "greener pastures" I have "pretty much" left for are green because they purposely keep out dead weight such as yourself.

Have a nice life Chuck/Lawman/Boris/Lame Lizard/Limp D1ck/, etc....:laugh:

Again, BYE. Leave already. Geesh.

At least when I leave, I'll be able to return on my own...if I want, when I want...without having to register yet another username.

YOU, on the other hand, will be kicked to the curb. Again.:laugh:

Also, unlike you, I can go somewhere where there are methods in place to keep out posers such as yourself.

So, BYE.:p

Last edited:
Boris Yelling said:
I had no idea the pay was this low. So much with Ty Webb making a 150 grand. Now, tell me again why this is such a great airline. I am confused.

First of all, we are a VERY junior pilot group, a vast majority was hired after 9/11.

2nd of all, those numbers were provided by the union, of course they'll be low.

3rd, according to company propaganda, we have dozens of pilots making over 300K. What they don't tell you is they are management pilots with seniority numbers or in the training dept.

150K is about right for a mid-seniority line capt. Ambitious ones make upward of 200K and guys happy with guarantee make 120K. I'm confident that number will go up when they settle this thing.

Little man's, I mean -9 capt, numbers are pretty accurate. 150k for a 5-7 year Capt running a 15 day off a month schedule seems to be the norm. The work-a-holics are running closer to 200k by getting drat pay, picking up trips that create conflicts, which are then paid, etc.

-9 Capt- How is the fishing? I saw they caught a 1200 lb hammerhead down your way.

atldc9 said:
-9 Capt- How is the fishing? I saw they caught a 1200 lb hammerhead down your way.

Fishing's always good my brother. I've been out the last 3 days in a row so I took today off. I'll be out again tomorrow.

The 'ole lady and I just got back from 9 days in Belize, you want to talk about fishin...oh baby!!

Lame Lizard said:
Thanks. It's what I picture Ty Webb to look like when he is posting as Best Pilot.

Really?? That is what I picture Ty's dog's expression during one of their obedience sessions. Poor dog probably can't sit down after one of those sessions. :p

Latest resources

Back