Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Chunk

SkyFuzz
Anyone have any info on pay and general working conditions @ AirScan?

Thanks

Sure don't, but I am curious how to get a hold of the chick in your avitar!

Geez what a stomach!! WOW. I have noticed latley that everyone is starting to put a lot of women on their avitars, guess I am going to have to get the ugly lady off mine and get something better looking for everyone to look at.

Sorry didn't mean to post something not related to your thread, I just couldn't help it after seeing the tummy on that girl!!

SD

I worked with them while in Skopje, Macedonia while deployed in the military. They had a small detachment there with I think 2 Skymasters decked out with imaging equipment. All the pilots were former military. They burn holes in the sky overflying boarders and areas of interest. They do take fire once in a while and the flying is long and demanding. As a pilot you just don't kick the tires and go like in 121. It's sort of like military flying in where you plan all the logistics and coordinate issues with higher. Expect long deployments to austere environments.

I figured as much....any idea of $$? A google search on the company yielded a lot of interesting stuff. I figure any company that can piss off soooo many uber-liberal groups is probably alright with me!

Angola, Africa

A buddy of mine worked there in the mid 90's 6 weeks on in country, living in a compound, in an air conditioned CONEX container, fly 4 hours every other night, standby on your non-flight night, flew from an abandoned Soviet airfield using hi tech night imagery stuff while looking for locals trying to steal things. then you got 6 weeks off at home. at the time I think it paid about $200-$250 per day in country. He only stayed there a short time.

Latest resources

Back