Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyMeSWA

Giddy-up
How long did it take for your background (work/FBI), and medical take to clear before they called you a second time to confirm the class date?

I got called on my way home but they couldnt give a date till it all clears. Any insight to a time frame?

I thought they stopped the medicals?

I got a call a week later telling me the that my medical went through... they said they had to wait until the background went through so I'm still waiting.

I had three friends all interview middle to late March. Two of them it only took a week until a phone call. The other it took a little longer because his current employer was taking their time sending back the employment letter. It took him about two weeks from his interview. All three took the April 16th class. I guess they didn't even fill the April 2nd class. So for them 1-2 weeks after your initial interview.

It takes approx 1-2 weeks. I got offered the class after the medical, fbi, and 6/8 employers wrote back. However, they said that if any info comes back negative they take the job away from you.

okay, I've been trying to get on the horn and make sure everything gets faxed back quickly since they're waiting for that paperwork. Hope to hear soon. Would love to jump in the 16th class. Thats what they wrote me down for pending anything else....

they need to verify your employment for the past 5 years in the background investigation they do with a company called choice point, but they need your whereabouts for the last 10. chime in anyone if i left something out.

Latest resources

Back