Advice on helicopters schools needed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

passion4flying

Thanks in advance. I am looking for a good helicopter school. I would like to train full time to get a commercial add-on to my atp fixed-wing certificate. Again, thank you.

I have done all the searches. What I want is current information from people on schools they like and the reasons.

You said use your resources. I AM USING THEM, ON THIS FORUM.

airgunner,

are you in the habit of posting on here and just wanting to cause trouble. Last time I checked this forum was called training. And if you would look at the helicopter forum before you post here and stick your foot in your mouth, you would realize that I posted their as well. If you had not realized, this forum is exactly for the questions I have posed. This is the purpose of the website. Not to have idiots like you disrupt everything. You will never make it in the industry unless you choose to be more insightful in your words.

Try Vortex helicopters in Lafayette, LA. These guys are a major supplier of pilots for the oil industry, PHI, Air Logistics. Vortex has agreements with these companies and a pipeline from newbie to CFII has developed. I know for a fact that PHI, Air Logistics are hurting for pilots and will be for quite while.

jet

airgunner23 said:
Gee, wow... Typing in "helicopter flight school" yielded over 10 million hits from Google. Ya can't be bothered to look at the first page or two and call those schools to check them out? :rolleyes:

Dude, you should consider getting some therapy. Seriously.

Like I said, I did the google thing, the justhelicopters.com thing and many other "Things" one of the "Things" is to get on an aviation forum and ask questions about training in a training forum. don't you get it. I am gathering all the information I can. which means doing more than just using google. It is actually talking to somebody who knows. Obviously, you do not understand the whole concept. I really wish you would quit posting and let the professionals have the board.

Actually I just read some of your other posts, you look like you create havoc everywhere you go. Really, get a life.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back