• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A tribute to the General

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is an absolutely disgusting video, and someone should me ashamed of themselves. The mods should take this down promptly

I'm sure that you're a hoot & a half on a four-day.

That is an absolutely disgusting video, and someone should me ashamed of themselves. The mods should take this down promptly

OH Pleazzzeee!!!! Get a life, the rest of us have been putting up with Genital Lee for years. I say the mods should leave it alone, I find it funny!!

The question is: How did you find this link? I never find stuff like this. May be because our crew room has no internet in CVG.

Wow, that was humorous. It still doesn't take away the fact that most SkyWest pilots are chumps for flying everything at the same payrate (ok, you just got a small raise, great), and that not everyone wants to fly the insane schedules at Southwest and end up exhausted in LBB. But, it was a funny clip.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
master shake

Congrats on posting the most retarted thing on here I have ever seen! Stupid, not funny, no creativity,no class! And the genital remark makes me wonder! Once again this one was dumb as $hit! I encourage all to take your shots at the General, he has proved he can take it! But that was just plain stupid as $hit!

Boy, you Delta guys sure are quick to circle the wagons. :rolleyes:

OWNED!!!

:D TC

master shake

Congrats on posting the most retarted thing on here I have ever seen! Stupid, not funny, no creativity,no class! And the genital remark makes me wonder! Once again this one was dumb as $hit! I encourage all to take your shots at the General, he has proved he can take it! But that was just plain stupid as $hit!

Thank you. Although I don't take full credit, I was pleased that even the General saw the humor in it.

Thank you. Although I don't take full credit, I was pleased that even the General saw the humor in it.

No, I don't mind at all. It was kinda funny, and that is all good. Kinda catchy tune, too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back