A Dispatchers/Schedulers section ?

rvsm410

Total Time
I was just wondering if all the Dx and schedulers here would like to have a section on flight info to post our more job specifc questions and issues to?
I asked the question in the feed back section to see if our grand Wizards of flight info would grant us our own parking space....

What do you all think? Support it, dont do it? I dont know how much will get posted there, but we can also use it for employment opportunites as well...

DX Rick

Total Time
why not? Mx and F/A's get a spot.

rvsm410

Total Time
Cool. I did not know this, I would have supported you're efforts....maybe the web monsters will do somthing for us....this time...

Markm1811

you did what Capt ??
Total Time
102hrs
DX board hurrah !!!

Even us Regional Dx's need to be loved. count our vote too. We would love to put our perspective in..

Midnight Brit
coming to an ACARS near you 4 nights a week.

AV8R4

Total Time
Very Interesting!

This is a great idea. I would like to see a schedulers and dispatchers section on the forums.

zugzug

I have a member
Total Time
Don't call them they'll call you! hahahah

zugzug

I have a member
Total Time
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

rvsm410

Total Time
So where did the thread get moved too? It shows as moved under the general area.....are we getting our own spot???:)

exactlywrong

Paper Pusher
Total Time
9 yrs
or maybe not ...

Seems this thread needs to be some kind of eye catcher to the powers that be. Maybe ... just maybe ... dispatchers and schedulers will get their own area.

Nindiri

Total Time
I can't wait to read the comments in the Schedulers section. Will Floyd be posting?

rvsm410

Total Time
The Web Master has Asked...

OK folks, It looks we will be getting our own section...

I was asked since I started the thread what descriptive sentence should be use.

Section Name: Flight Dispatchers & Crew Schedulers

I suggested this: "A place to discuss and gain an understanding of daily Dispatch ops issues and demands placed on crew scheduling Professionals."

I just wanted to see if anyone else wishes to add something....Do it quickly any suggestions?

Last edited:

zugzug

I have a member
Total Time
How about SOC or The BLack Hole or Ops Center or A place where things get denied.:crying: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smash: :crying: