• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

500 PIC turbine (prop) and rising...

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Just reached 500 and it seemed like f-ing forever. It just doesn't come quick enough!!!!! I guess I'll keep on trucking and hopefully it'll pay off.:D

corpflunkie

Total Time
3000+
I know the feeling, then you finally reach that magical 1000TPIC, only to find out that you reeeaaallly need 1700+ to be remotely competitive. It sucks big donkey donuts. BTW what TP is your time in?

SDCFI

Registered Offender
Total Time
say again said:
Just reached 500 and it seemed like f-ing forever. It just doesn't come quick enough!!!!! I guess I'll keep on trucking and hopefully it'll pay off.:D

Dude, I'm with ya. I just hit the "magic" 1000 myself. Think I got it today actually. On the one hand you feel like you've accomplished something big, on the other hand like corpflunkie said you realize it doesn't mean a helluva lot right now. Keep plugging though, it'll pay off soon (I hope).

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
corpflunkie said:
I know the feeling, then you finally reach that magical 1000TPIC, only to find out that you reeeaaallly need 1700+ to be remotely competitive. It sucks big donkey donuts. BTW what TP is your time in?

It seems the mins. get higher and higher the more hours I get!!! I'm currently now flying a BE-30.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
SDCFI said:
Dude, I'm with ya. I just hit the "magic" 1000 myself. Think I got it today actually. On the one hand you feel like you've accomplished something big, on the other hand like corpflunkie said you realize it doesn't mean a helluva lot right now. Keep plugging though, it'll pay off soon (I hope).

I like the use of the word "magic", the 1000 hrs suddenly vanished and became 3000.

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Total Time
7,000+
say again said:
It seems the mins. get higher and higher the more hours I get!!! I'm currently now flying a BE-30.
Just wait...you'll get an hour past the majik mark, then you'll find out that you're overqualified or can't take the pay cut to make the move.