Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

stratman560

Hey guys:

Seems as if I am going to have an interview here in the not too distant future for a higher time SIC spot on a Lear 35A and was just curious what to expect on the interview since its been awhile since I have been interviewed. I have a bit over 2500TT ATP, Type in the CE-500 and about 1600 PIC and 1000 (mostly SIC) in the Citation. I am guessing I will be typed in the Lear and eventually work my way into a captain spot eventually if I am offered the job. Anyway, its kind of a 135/91 jet management type of operation (aren't they all) ;) so just curious what you guys have experienced lately going into these types of jobs as far as questions go. I am guessing more, "getting to know you" than technical stuff but I could be wrong. My last job was all Part 91 on a C560 owned by four individuals and our flight department was dissolved when two of the owners wanted to sell the aircraft so I really hope I land this job. Educate me. What have you guys been seeing out there?

Normally it will be standard interview stuff and going over your qualifications as well as a peek at your logbook. It might get into the regs somewhat especially if you list on your resume that you have had experience in that type of operation and they may play 20 questions with you regarding some basic line situations, might pick you brain about the slowtation just to see how well you know your bird etc...but I wouldn't sweat it too much with your experience you should be fine.

Latest resources

Back