05 Gsxr For Sale

350DRIVER

In the process of buying a "Busa" and need to unload this bike quickly since I have no need for two bikes. 2005 20th anniversary edition, a fast bike, aftermarket pipe, side slide pegs, fender eliminator kit installed, flush mount rear lights, numbered bike, unique 20th ann. paint, a rare bike that is somewhat hard to be had. Never been track raced and a good trick bike for the experienced rider. 1700 miles and looking to unload at a reasonable price. Clear title, no loan amount remaining on this bike, never been laid down, and in showroom condition. Will cut a deal for the right experienced rider who is also an organ donor.:laugh: Shoot me a pm if interested. Warranty still in effect and first mx already taken care of. Here is a side view of the bike. Easy to take up on one and extremely stable. Not a bike that will easily bite you even if you push the envelope. (applicable in most cases).

Last edited:

kingairyahoo

my old job...
Total Time
41yrs
gsxr...which one :confused:

350DRIVER

kingairyahoo said:
gsxr...which one :confused:
It is the 6.

Will keep up with the 750 very easily and very few differences between the two bikes other than the price. Also the helmet is brand new which I will throw in, wore it one time the first time I rode the bike and never again.. ..

350DRIVER

JP, couldn't send you a pm for whatever reason(s). The "Busa" is the one with the chip and unfortunately it is programmed that way when it enters the US of A for the obvious reasons. Not hard at all to manipulate that if you know what you are doing. The other part is aftermarket and you can run the nos that way on either.